B2 not showing on pc

mister...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2021, 1:32:07 PM11/19/21
to Brennan Forum
I have two B2's and all has been fine but today my newest one doesn't show up on my PC. Both units are in the same location.

Daniel Taylor

Nov 19, 2021, 2:16:05 PM11/19/21
to Brennan Forum
The first thing to check is whether your router decided to issue a different IP address to that device this time.

Even if the IP address has not changed, sometimes you have to close the browser tab, open a new one and type in the IP address manually.

The advice that usually goes along with that is to clear the cache on your browser too.  But I just happened to have to do that yesterday, and it was no fun having to get all my sites back to the way I wanted them afterward.  So do what you can before resorting to clearing the cache.

Daniel Taylor

Nov 19, 2021, 7:48:20 PM11/19/21
to Brennan Forum
mister...  replied to me privately:
"I deleted them both from my Bookmark bar, and re put in their addresses and they now seem to work. We'll see!"

Please post your comments in the forum thread so that everyone can follow along.  Some will have additionall advice and others may benefit from the discussion.  To post in the thread, click/tap the "Reply all" button at the bottom of the page.