Unable to access my B2 web page.

Edward B

Jan 25, 2022, 8:14:49 AM1/25/22
to Brennan Forum
I have 3 Brennan B2 and can't access their web page's  on my PCs.

I unplugged the router and plugged it back in and it didn't help.

JFBUK

Jan 25, 2022, 9:14:24 AM1/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

are all three showing they are connected to your home network and each displaying an IP address, e.g. 192.168.0.11 ?

John

JFBUK

Jan 25, 2022, 10:19:49 AM1/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Mike replied direct

Hi All

I’ve had a nightmare week “No Network”. Tried all the suggestions - No Good THEN !!!! :-)

Today I purchased a USB/Ethernet Adaptor and threw the dongle in the cupboard. Now my Brennan B2 2T is now working wonderfully well. Slightly different IP  Address. Did not have to open the box.

Cheers
Mike