bluetooth bose soundwear

Hien Nguyen

Sep 28, 2020, 8:00:26 PM9/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Hello i'm trying to connect my brennan b2 to my bluetooth bose soundware. everytime i plug in the bluetooth dongle the brennan b2 just flashes b2 480G source hard disk and i can't play or do anything. if i turn it off and unplug the bluetooth dongle then the b2 works again. anybody know how to fix this?

Daniel Taylor

Sep 28, 2020, 8:25:34 PM9/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Assuming that you only plug or unplug the Bluetooth dongle when the power is off, then I'd suspect that the dongle is bad.

BTW, that point about having the power off goes for any USB device that you are wanting to plug in or unplug.

Hien Nguyen

Sep 28, 2020, 8:27:55 PM9/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Yes i make sure that then power is off when removing or plugging in any USB. my machine is brand new only used for 4 days now.

PMB

Sep 29, 2020, 4:10:47 AM9/29/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Hien,

It does sound like the Bluetooth maybe faulty. Please email us on -   thebrennanb2   @   gmail   .   com   - (no spaces) requesting a replacement Bluetooth dongle.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Dennis

Sep 29, 2020, 5:53:43 PM9/29/20
to Brennan Forum

On Monday, September 28, 2020 at 8:27:55 PM UTC-4, Hien Nguyen wrote:
 my machine is brand new only used for 4 days now.

Have you updated the B2 software from the front panel: Settings > Web Upgrade?

There are two strands of firmware. When you check the version does it begin with "B2" or with "B2B"?  If you are intending to use the Bluetooth Out feature you probably want the "B2B" type.