B2B software

riley1...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2021, 5:10:20 PM8/12/21
to Brennan Forum
I have just upgrade to B2B, B2 has been playing fine no problems and all music appears to be present.
The problem I am having is getting access to folders via windows. I do recall there was a process to follow to do this, but have tried a few searches and dont appear to get the info i need. (and not sure why the access is no longer available)
Can someone point me in the right direction and remind me of what i am looking for.
Many thanks, Paul

Peter Lowham

Aug 12, 2021, 5:31:31 PM8/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

Have a look at the link below; this might help you.

If you still have problems, just post back here and we'll try and help you further.

Regards,
Peter.

riley1...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2021, 1:10:19 PM8/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Peter
Thanks for the link - that wasnt the problem. I should have looked closer to home, appears upgrading to B2B turned the NAS off.

Peter Lowham

Aug 13, 2021, 1:34:17 PM8/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

Ah, that's one for the notebook!  Thanks for the update; that's very helpful to the forum.

Regards,
Peter.

Daniel Taylor

Aug 13, 2021, 4:53:11 PM8/13/21
to Brennan Forum
I think that happens whenever you reflash your SD card and when you get a new one.  Other settings may be lost as well.