Display Tags instead of Folder - and File names

Raik

Dec 20, 2021, 5:37:58 AM12/20/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi guys,
is better Tag handling planned already?
I've transferred my FLAC collection to B2 which was ripped over the years from my CDs.
Filenames vary from default Brennan scheme resulting in unpleasing display of track titles.
I'd like to prefer Tags for this. This is not yet possible, correct?
Regards
Raik

fred.w....@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2021, 5:55:17 AM12/20/21
to Brennan Forum
The Brennan does not use Tags at the moment.
What Brennan plan to do in the future is not known by the user community on this forum.
There is a wish list mechanism n the forum and tags are on this list.
Martin Brennan does take note of this wish list when moving his product forward.

I suspect that should tag functionality be added to the Brennan product this will be available on all Brennan units (via a software update), as this is how things have worked before (eg Sonos speaker linking).

Fred