DISCOVERING NEW MUSIC

Chrissy7090

Feb 26, 2018, 6:54:36 AM2/26/18
to Brennan Forum
Martin

Earlier this morning you added to a post that you might think it a good idea to suggest new music that may be going under the radar. Great idea and a great way
for lesser known bands/musicians to get noticed as well.
To see if I have any music that may appeal to you, what’s your taste generally?? These days mine has changed from a Rock to a more mellow Americana genre
As well as some young talented singer/songwriters.
Let me know if you want to get the ball rolling

Chrissy7090

Brennan Support

Feb 28, 2018, 4:21:41 AM2/28/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Chrissy

I posted this answer on Erics thread as well.

A long time ago when I started with the JB7 I realised the most common musical taste among JB7 owners was "eclectic".

I think that summarises my taste too. I suppose I have a taste for moody - Damien Rice, Faithless, Gil Scot Heron but I also like more poppy music sometimes.

Martin

Chrissy7090

Feb 28, 2018, 7:14:56 AM2/28/18
to Brennan Forum
Martin

Not sure our tastes are going to even overlap but that surely is a good thing isn’t it??

For starters then have a listen to Anderson East and Foy Vance (both singer/songwriters)...

Chrissy7090

Brennan Support

Mar 7, 2018, 4:58:58 AM3/7/18
to Brennan Forum