wilbu...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2021, 9:48:59 PM7/18/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Support

I just bought a BB1  and have had no problem with customizing US radio stations on to presets but have tried many times and can't  load a single you tube clip

How do I do this

Larch

PMB

Jul 19, 2021, 3:45:45 AM7/19/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Larch,

You do need to use the web UI to play YouTubes. So open a new browser page (Chrome, Safari, etc) on your computer/tablet/phone >> enter the IP Address shown on the BB1 (assuming you have the BB1 connected to your WiFi network) >> click on the YouTube tab >> type in a search clue and click the spyglass.

Paul
Brennan Support.