sound quality

symonds...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2021, 10:03:08 AM9/6/21
to Brennan Forum
why does when i use a 3.5 cable certain sounds come from left but when i use optical certain little bits come from right yet sound seems ok

Davywhizz

Sep 6, 2021, 11:34:18 AM9/6/21
to Brennan Forum
The B2 has probably reversed the stereo left and right channels. I had the same thing when I first set up mine. It's a recognised issue with the optical output. Fortunately it's easy to fix - there's a L/R swop command in the maintenance menu. I only had to do it once. But if you intend to switch between analogue and optical regularly it might be more of a pain.

symonds...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2021, 11:52:23 AM9/6/21
to Brennan Forum
Thanks to Davywhizz tried it and work fine once again thank you.