Android app update 24 Feb version 2.01

Chris Jones

Feb 24, 2021, 3:29:56 PM2/24/21
to Brennan Forum
Just updated the Android app and can confirm that when in web Ui mode you can now select between Original, Mobile and new Mobile, so all good
However when in web Ui mode it will still only let me browse the first 20 artists, "screen shot attached"

And still have the issue in App mode where its not possible to navigate between Artist, track & album just by touching either the Artist name or track (in the screen shot that would be "3" the artist & "Talkin' Bout" the track ,touching one of these in the web Ui will take you back to either the album playing or the artists other albums making browsing the B2 simple and slick, it would be nice if this could be replicated to the app.

Apologies' if this is as clear as mud.
Screenshot_20210224-182417.jpg
2nd.jpg

PMB

Feb 25, 2021, 3:28:42 AM2/25/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Csjon...,

What Android phone and software are you using?

You can move between Artist, Album and Track when in 'Browse' mode - click on an Artist to see a list of Albums >> click on 'Back' to return to Artists, etc.

Strangely enough I am not seeing Album artworks like your screen shot.

Paul
Brennan Support.

PMB

Feb 25, 2021, 3:30:04 AM2/25/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Csjon...,

Also meant to say that I can scroll through all of the Artists on my app - running on a Fire Kindle, so may not be the same as using a phone.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Mike W

Feb 25, 2021, 6:12:59 AM2/25/21
to Brennan Forum
 Hi Paul, just updated to latest version, Note 8 v9 Android, I can browse/search all of the artists but no album artwork appears. If I select web UI, search appears as expected, no album art, browse only shows up 20 artists with artwork.

Mike

Chris Jones

Feb 25, 2021, 2:49:39 PM2/25/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul
I am using a Samsung s21 running android 11, I will try on my fire kindle once its charged up

Many thanks

Chris