Changing album artwork

pickle....@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2018, 9:31:07 AM1/1/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi

I have accidently manually pasted the wrong artwork to an album. How can I change it as I can't paste the new one over the top or delete the current one?

Thank you.

Brennan Support

Jan 1, 2018, 9:44:46 AM1/1/18
to Brennan Forum
Hello again

Rename the correct image to coverart.jpg and then upload that - and it will take priority over any previously loaded artwork.

See here near the bottom of the bit about cover art,

Martin

pickle....@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2018, 9:50:51 AM1/1/18
to Brennan Forum
Excellent, thank you.

Blayne

Jan 3, 2018, 10:30:04 AM1/3/18
to Brennan Forum

 When do I press the ART button in the CD ripping sequence. Before I insert CD? Before I push accept Name of CD? Do I need to do this each time I rip a new CD?Blayne

pickle....@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2018, 10:45:15 AM1/3/18
to Brennan Forum
You have to do it when the cd is in, after the names to choose appears but before you hit the rip button. I thought it wasn't working for ages and have had to start manually adding them.

Also, I have some that showed the artwork before ripping but once ripped no artwork is there. Odd.

Hope this helps.