Import from C flac files corrupted

Neill T

Jun 8, 2020, 9:34:36 AM6/8/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi there,

Having successfully imported about 100 flac files from USB C now every one I try to load (I've tried several different ones to make sure it's not the input) seems to load successfully, but when I try to play them each Track is sequentially skipped after a second or two before the B2 finally settles on a previously loaded Track and starts playing cleanly. I guess one thing that is slightly suspicious is that on Import the files are loaded as .... 2 Track 1 - 3 Track 2 - 4 Track 3 .... and so on, as if there were something like a corrupted Index.

Thanks in advance for any possible insight, Neill.

Norm Glennard

Jun 8, 2020, 9:40:20 AM6/8/20
to Brennan Forum
Did you scan the disc after importing?