Planet Rock on V Tuner

r.litt...@sky.com

Feb 3, 2022, 4:17:35 AM2/3/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi
Planet Rock have announced that they are changing the way that their programs are going to be streamed. You are not going to be able to listen on an internet radio, which as I understand is the V tuner on the B2. When I turn Planet Rock on an announcement tells me that this way of listing is being removed.
Radio Player App is the only way I can listen on my Sonos speakers now. In bedroom and conservatory.
The B2 is connected to my amp which drives 2 sets of hard wired speakers. In lounge and kitchen.

Is there a way that the Radio Player App can be added to the B2.

Thanks
Richard

PMB

Feb 3, 2022, 4:50:53 AM2/3/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Richard,

It appears a lot of radio stations are forcing us down the app route. I will ask Martin B if there is solution going forward.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Chris Jones

Feb 4, 2022, 4:41:25 AM2/4/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi

You can load the Planet Radio app as a service on the Sonos app, this will give you access to all of the Bauer Radio stations, it seems to work fine, however you will need to create an account.

you could also use the planet rock app on your phone/tablet and connect via Bluetooth to the B2, that what I am having to do now.

Hope this helps

Chris