Newbie Question

Tedd Ronning

Jan 17, 2022, 8:04:33 PM1/17/22
to Brennan Forum
Newbie here. I just learned about the Brennan B2. Burning the CDs sound great, but i get some mixed info on what else it can do. Can it play Pandora and stream radio station web sites? For instance, I regularly stream this station: https://folkalley.com/folk-alley-radio-show/
Thanks for you input!

Daniel Taylor

Jan 17, 2022, 8:11:45 PM1/17/22
to Brennan Forum
AFAIK, the B2 cannot stream Pandora.  But it can stream internet radio stations.  The station must be listed with the vtuner service.  To see if they have your particular station, check their website.

The B2 can also connect to Bluetooth devices, either receiving or transmitting.  In the receiving case, you could grab Pandora from your phone or computer and play it through the B2.

There's lots of information on the Brennan website.

PMB

Jan 18, 2022, 4:14:58 AM1/18/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Tedd,

Just tried Folk Alley in vTuner on the B2 and it found several stations and played the one I selected.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Mike W

Jan 18, 2022, 6:50:05 AM1/18/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Tedd, just to clarify, the B2 cannot "burn" CDs. It will rip and store them on the hard drive and will back up/export to other connected devices such as thumb drives and usb connected drives.

As Daniel said, all of the capabilities are explained on the Brennan website.

Mike