Brennan B2 not booting

al.har...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2022, 1:37:20 PM4/17/22
to Brennan Forum
I inserted a cd into my Brennan B2 but it will not boot or eject the disk. Both lights are flashing and when I try to download the sd card image file, hopefully to restore a perhaps damaged card, my Mac will not recognise the file.
Two questions:
How do I get the img file?
How do I get the CD out of the Brennan when pressing eject does nothing?

Thanks

Al Harris

PMB

Apr 18, 2022, 4:27:52 AM4/18/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Al,

If the red and green LEDs are flashing constantly it means the B2 is having problems loading the operating software off of the SD Card. If the B2 is in this state nothing else will work.

The software may have been corrupted or the card may be faulty.

Have a look at our Techy Stuff page - link - New SD Card for the downloads for the SD Card image and Etcher (the program that flashes the SD Card). You'll also need a USB-SD Card adapter as well.

Alternatively, email us on -  thebrennanb2  @  gmail  .  com  - no spaces, with a brief description of the problem and an address for delivery and we will send you a replacement SD Card.

Paul
Brennan Support.