Correct Cable for Optical Connection

billm...@aol.com

Nov 26, 2021, 11:26:16 AM11/26/21
to Brennan Forum
I am trying to connect my B2 to the optical port on my Yamaha R-N303 receiver. The cable that I bought was from FOSPOWER and the optical connection end is too large for the optical input on the receiver. Is there a recommended cable for the B2 that has a smaller connection?
Bill

Mike W

Nov 26, 2021, 11:40:21 AM11/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Bill, have a look on amazon via the link below, something like this

Mike

JFBUK

Nov 26, 2021, 11:51:29 AM11/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Bill,

I have exact same Yamaha and one these works great for me

John

billm...@aol.com

Nov 26, 2021, 12:14:56 PM11/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Sadly, they do not ship to the USA! I will search for the same cable available from someone else. Thank you!

Daniel Taylor

Nov 26, 2021, 2:15:09 PM11/26/21
to Brennan Forum

billm...@aol.com