vTuner presets lost on B2

ChasGB

Mar 20, 2020, 1:14:47 PM3/20/20
to Brennan Forum
Apologies if this has been raised before. I just noticed that I have lost all my vTuner presets and they have returned to the default list that was preset when the B2 was new. Not sure when this happened but must be over the last week or so. It's not the end of the world because I can probably find most of the channels again but it would be irritating to have to do it too often. Anyone found the same or have any thoughts on this? Thanks

PMB

Mar 23, 2020, 4:57:43 AM3/23/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Chas B,

Have you had a power cut or has the B2 frozen, requiring a reset recently?

After setting the Presets, press and hold the Play/Stop button until 'Saving' has been shown briefly and the display returns to the clock before releasing - this forces a save.

Paul
Brennan Support.

ChasGB

Mar 23, 2020, 12:43:31 PM3/23/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul

We did have a power cut a few weeks ago but I'm not sure if I had the B2 running at the time. But no, it has never frozen requiring a reset. The only thing that I did notice was that the clock had for some reason moved on by one hour. I reset this with no problem but it seems a bit odd.

Anyway, I think it's just one of those "unexplained" events and I will reset the radio presets, then do a Save straight after. I'll also keep on eye on the presets and report if it happens again.

Thanks for your help.
Chas

ChasGB

Mar 29, 2020, 12:15:51 PM3/29/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul

Just noticed my radio presets have all disappeared again and reverted to (I presume) the default list which goes from Jenny FM at preset #0 to Fat Traxx Radio NYC at #9, which I certainly did not set. I had reset many of my old list but all these have gone. Yesterday I added a playlist as a preset but I notice that has gone as well. I've not had a power cut and I haven't made any other changes. Any thoughts please?