Connecting and transfer to a tablet

Just 4 fun

Mar 11, 2021, 4:19:40 PM3/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Looking at buying a Brennan, can you then copy a stored cd onto a tablet?

Daniel Taylor

Mar 11, 2021, 5:40:06 PM3/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Yes.  There are two ways to do it.  You can set up the B2 (and BB1) to be NAS (Network Attached Storage), which makes the hard disk on the B2 accessible to your tablet (or computer) on the network.  Then you can copy or edit files just like you would on a disk that was physically attached to the computer.

The other way to do it is to Export the contents of the B2 to a USB disk.  That command copies all the music to the disk, which is what you want to do the have a backup of all your music.

PMB

Mar 12, 2021, 4:52:14 AM3/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Streetf...,

I understand some owners are using VLC to stream music from the B2 to their portable devices - it's not something I have done so unable to comment further.

Paul
Brennan Support.