B2 Remote Battery

Colum McAndrew

Sep 16, 2020, 7:09:24 AM9/16/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi. My B2 remote no longer works, and I suspect the battery has died.

I removed the battery and left it somewhere where I'd remember to go and buy a replacement. Trouble is it looks like an eco-warrier in my household has taken it to the recycling bank :-)

I'm now left with no battery and am unable to buy a replacement because I don't know what battery to buy. Can another B2 user look at their remote battery and help me out?

I'd be eternally grateful
Colum

Peter Lowham

Sep 16, 2020, 7:12:27 AM9/16/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Colum,

The remote control battery type is CR2025.

Regards,
Peter.

phill...@btinternet.com

Sep 16, 2020, 7:27:00 AM9/16/20
to Brennan Forum
My B2 remote has the battery info on the back with diagram.

Colum McAndrew

Sep 16, 2020, 7:56:06 AM9/16/20
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Peter / Phil. I'd spotted the diagrame on the back of the remote, but hadn't seen the battery reference. I think I need my eyes tested :-)