Play back through Blue tooth speakers

Carie Dundee

Dec 27, 2021, 7:41:41 AM12/27/21
to Brennan Forum
After  some time ( Due to illness) eventually go all music on B2 now I don't know how to get it to play back on Bluetooth  speaker any help appreciated

fred.w....@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2021, 8:05:41 AM12/27/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Carie,

You could control your B2 using the front of it or by using the remote, but it  is best driven from the web interface after you have connected it to your house WiFi.

Please could you give us a bit more of a description of your setup so that we can define our advice to your setup configuration

Thanks

Fred

PMB

Dec 28, 2021, 4:44:25 AM12/28/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Carie,

Setting up Bluetooth is best done via the web UI (are you familiar with the web UI?) - click the COG wheel >> click on Bluetooth >> click on Scan Bluetooth >> click on your speakers name >> click on 'pair'.

If the two devices will not pair, try clearing the memory on the Bluetooth speaker - this is delete all previous pairings - and then try the above again.

Volume control is done on the speaker not the B2.

Paul
Brennan Support.