Using the new web UI with Sonos

Keith Langton

Mar 16, 2022, 11:10:42 AM3/16/22
to Brennan Forum
A8DCF85C-095A-4961-826F-74F9922076B2.pngHi all, using the original web UI and can switch to play through my Sonos speaker, but I can’t for the life of me find how to switch to the Sonos using the new web UI - help, please.

Jeff. M.

Mar 16, 2022, 11:25:56 AM3/16/22
to Brennan Forum
Can't help i'm afraid, but my very first album was Ry Cooder, thought it was my home page at first! LOL.

JFBUK

Mar 16, 2022, 11:41:50 AM3/16/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

the "new" web UI has not kept pace with a number of recent changes to functionality so as far as I am aware its no been added to the settings.
Another example of lag in changes is that only 10 radio presets are shown in the new UI version

John

Jeff. M.

Mar 16, 2022, 11:52:12 AM3/16/22
to Brennan Forum
Actually my original web ui shows 20 presets, and search for sonos!
Web capture_16-3-2022_154930_192.168.1.123.jpeg

PMB

Mar 17, 2022, 4:25:18 AM3/17/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

Martin updated the 'Experimental software' to B2B Mar 16 2022 which shows all 20 presets via the front panel and on the 'new' UI.

It may be a while before this is released as a Web Upgrade.

Paul
Brennan Support.