Wish List - Podcasts

Michael Hoffert

Jun 4, 2018, 11:39:06 PM6/4/18
to Brennan Forum
Would like to be able to receive Podcasts and possibly save them. Anyone else interested in the addition of Podcasts?

Thanks,
Mike H.

Brennan Support

Jun 5, 2018, 3:04:19 AM6/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Hello Michael

Martin here - can you send me a link to a podcast you'd like to play.

I don't know if I'm embarrassed to say this but I've never knowingly listened to a podcast so that's probably why B2 doesn't support them

I would imagine that podcast would share a lot with Internet Radio and Youtubes so shouldn't be difficult

Sometimes its the UI that is the hard bit so if you have any ideas (or any examples) how it might work please let me know

Martin

Michael Hoffert

Jun 5, 2018, 2:47:38 PM6/5/18
to Brennan Forum
Martin,

Here is the address for my son's podcast.  http://www.thinktwiceradio.com/mike-hoffert/mike-hoffert.html

This is my interest in this feature..

Thanks for all that you are doing developing the B2. I wish I had programming knowledge to play with all of the possibilities.

Mike H.

Brennan Support

Jun 6, 2018, 4:14:26 AM6/6/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Michael

Thanks thats just what I need - in fact Paul (PMB) asked for a way to enter an internet radio station directly (Planet Rock) - I think your Podcast will fit in with that.

Martin

james....@aspen.edu

Jun 6, 2018, 7:55:13 PM6/6/18
to Brennan Forum
I am also a Podcast fan. If you go to Tunein.com, Stitcher, or iTunes you can see a lengthy range of podcasts--and I listen to them all the time (currently using the Chrome extension to the B2). It would be nice to enter the podcast feeds directly into the B2--and most of these services identify the feed links.

Brennan Support

Jun 7, 2018, 3:24:38 AM6/7/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi James

Can you post some links - that I can look at. Sorry that sounds like I am lazy - but I'm sure others will be interested

Martin

Randakk

May 21, 2020, 8:54:12 AM5/21/20
to Brennan Forum
Martin:

Here's an example of what I would like to listen to via a PODCAST player feature for the B2:

Thanks.