Stuck CD

Stuart Mudge

Aug 19, 2022, 11:29:16 AM8/19/22
to Brennan Forum

Hi, I'm hoping someone in this forum can help.
I have a Brennan B2, which I have had for just over a year. I have loaded about 300 CDs (and no it is not backed up:(    ).
I have loaded a CD to which the B2 locked onto DB Lookup and went no further. I left it for half an hour with no change, so I switched it off at the back, left it for 10 mins and switched on. At this point there was nothing on the display, just the red and green lights blinking. I tried again but this time pulled the plug out of the socket, same result. I have the unit connected to my AV system so I could see the message from the B2, which is below.
Does anyone have any advice on how to get the B2 going again?
Appreciate any help. Thanks Stuart

john.h...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2022, 12:35:29 PM8/19/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Stuart

This forum is archived now please post in the new forum

From your symptoms sounds like the SD card is corrupt you can reprogram or purchase a new one from Brennan

John

Tony Braswell

Sep 1, 2022, 7:45:40 PM9/1/22
to Brennan Forum
Tony in Los Angeles.  I too have a CD that won't eject.  I've loaded close to 1000 CDs and never a problem.  I pulled out the SD card x2 and still just flashing LEDs.  What do I do next?

fred.w....@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 10:37:17 PM9/1/22
to Brennan Forum

This forum is archived now please post in the new forum

PMB

Sep 8, 2022, 10:37:36 AM9/8/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Stu and Tony,

Please email us on -   thebrennanb2   '   gmail   .   com   - no spaces, with a brief description of the problem and we will get back to you.

Paul
Brennan Support.