Librespot

Bob Fishleigh

Jan 18, 2021, 2:42:19 PM1/18/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi guys.
I seemed to have lost the connection to the B2 from Spotify via the Librespot punch through.
It used to work, and worked well. I have done a latest B2 upgrade, removed and reloaded Librespot and restarted Spotify.
Spotify just isn’t seeing it, ie. it’s not mentioned on my list of possible “playing on” places.
Before you ask, I am Spotify premium.
Any clues re set up etc. would be appreciated.
Bob

Bob Fishleigh

Jan 18, 2021, 4:13:50 PM1/18/21
to Brennan Forum
OK.
Sorted it. Did the time honoured cure by switching everything off, PC, Brennan, the lot, then started it all up from scratch.
Cured.
Seems to be a cure for most things!
Keep safe.
Bob

PMB

Jan 19, 2021, 4:45:26 AM1/19/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Bob F,

Thanks for letting us know - might be useful to others.

Paul
Brennan Support.