Bluetooth not pairing with my Doquas headphones

Mike Hogan

Oct 23, 2021, 4:57:03 PM10/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Am I missing something? I opened Bluetooth Scan o the B2, turned on the headphones in pairing mode and placed them together. B2 responded no connection. Hope someone can help.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2021, 7:09:49 PM10/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Which version of the B2 software are you running? B2 or B2B?

fred.w....@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2021, 9:03:48 PM10/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Got this reply in my personal Email:-
B2B
Mike, when replying to the Forum please do so from within the Forum (on the Thread where you asked your question - here!) so that there is a record of the issue and solution found and so that others looking at the Forum can jump in and help.
Thanks
Fred
What you are trying to do should work OK with the B2B version of the software (using the Web UI interface).
Look at this page on the Brennan Web site for the "how to".
Fred

PMB

Oct 25, 2021, 4:39:15 AM10/25/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mikehog...,

Do the  Doquas headphones work with Bluetooth 4.0?

Paul
Brennan Support.

Mike Hogan

Oct 26, 2021, 4:14:02 PM10/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Not sure - how do I check that?
Mike

Mike Hogan

Oct 26, 2021, 4:14:51 PM10/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi
Sorry about that, I'm new to forums.
Mike

Daniel Taylor

Oct 26, 2021, 4:21:46 PM10/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mike,
I'd expect the documentation that came with the headphones would say.  If not, you could try poking around that company's website.

Mike Hogan

Oct 26, 2021, 4:35:21 PM10/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi, the website says the headphones are Bluetooth 5 compliant (and NFC, whatever that is).

Daniel Taylor

Oct 26, 2021, 4:46:02 PM10/26/21
to Brennan Forum
That's a later version than what the B2 will do.  If the headphones are backwards compatible to version 4.0 (I'd expect them to be), then they should work.

Backup to square one.  Clear Bluetooth devices on both devices and follow instructions for the two devices.  I'd guess that the headphones should go into search mode first so that the B2 can find it when the B2 starts searching.

Peter Lowham

Oct 26, 2021, 4:59:45 PM10/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mike,

What is the exact model number of the Doquas headphones that you are attempting the pair?

Regards,
Peter.

Mike Hogan

Oct 26, 2021, 5:16:04 PM10/26/21
to Brennan Forum
The headphones are DOQUAS Care 2. They work with everything else - Mac/PC/Google units.
Many thanks for your help.
Mike.

PMB

Oct 27, 2021, 4:09:15 AM10/27/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mike,

Our usual advice for devices that will not connect is to clear all previous settings, from the Headphones in your case and the B2 and then try pairing again.

Paul
Brennan Support.