BBC Sounds

wandb...@googlemail.com

Mar 20, 2023, 9:56:50 AM3/20/23
to Brennan Forum
We regularly listen to BBR Radio 3 and 4 via our Brennan B2 and our SONOS loudspeaker system. The BBC has begun to broadcast an announcement that shortly these stations will be received only via BBC Sounds. How can we connect to BBC Sounds via the Brennan?

Bill Moyes

Jeremy Bloomfield

Mar 20, 2023, 10:29:07 AM3/20/23
to Brennan Forum
R3 and R4 over BBC Sounds only? Are you sure?

john.h...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2023, 11:21:32 AM3/20/23
to Brennan Forum
Hello

Brennan have enabled access to the higher quality streams via radio feeds

you will need to update your software via settings web upgrade and follow the instructions in the link below

this forum is closed now for more assistance please post at the new forum

hope this helps

john

fred.w....@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2023, 6:25:39 AM4/17/23
to Brennan Forum
This forum has been archived. Please re-post the question to the newer Brennan forum at

If the MP3s that you are exporting are so-called "mirror" files made by the B2 from FLAC files, I've noticed that they don't seem to be properly tagged even though the FLAC files were. But mp3tag can tag them using the foldernames that they should be carrying along with them when exported.