'No Network'

Paul Herbert

Apr 19, 2022, 11:28:35 AM4/19/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

Old person here again.

Having got the old B2 up and running, on start up it occasionally displays 'No Network'.

Normally switching it off and on again normally does the trick. But not this time. No amount of 'off and on' is having the slightest effect. It's connected via Ethernet. Sonos speaker.

Any ideas?

Paul

JFBUK

Apr 19, 2022, 11:43:02 AM4/19/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

have you tried power recycling your router ?
Is everything else connected to your home network working OK ?

John

PMB

Apr 20, 2022, 5:59:08 AM4/20/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

Power down the B2 and your router. Wait 30s or so and power the router on. Wait for your other devices to reconnect and then power the B2 on. Does this help.

Paul
Brennan Support.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2022, 8:11:31 AM4/20/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

Just so I have a clear picture of your house setup, please can you confirm that " Its connected by Ethernet" means connected by an Ethernet cable and not WiFi, and that if this is the case, you have physically removed the WiFi dongle from the back of your B2.

Fred

al.har...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2022, 5:17:43 AM4/27/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi
I have this problem but I solve it by unplugging the Ethernet cable from the back of the Brennan and reconnecting it. It then picks up the IP address. A bit crude I admit, and I would love a more elegant solution!
Al

Mark Fishman

Apr 27, 2022, 6:28:44 AM4/27/22
to Brennan Forum
Have you tried just rebooting the B2? (Not powering it down -- somewhere under the Maintenance menu I found a "reboot" option.)