Blacklist

John Jones

Jul 30, 2021, 3:21:04 PM7/30/21
to Brennan Forum
Brennan - I love the Blacklist - it keeps shuffle-play from deciding to play a Scottish Bagpipe march in the middle of things. It is a bit awkward tho - I have to add a Christmas album to the Christmas playlist and then to the Blacklist.

It would be easier to have each playlist have an attribute box that blacklisted that playlist. That would also solve the request for multiple blacklists. You would still want the Blacklist playlist to dump unwanted single tracks to.

Love the B2!

Daniel Taylor

Jul 30, 2021, 4:02:28 PM7/30/21
to Brennan Forum
Can you add (merge) the Christmas playlist to the Blacklist?

John Jones

Jul 30, 2021, 4:48:20 PM7/30/21
to Brennan Forum
I'll try that - I'm about to add a playlist for marches, so that will be a good test

John Jones

Jul 30, 2021, 5:48:33 PM7/30/21
to Brennan Forum
That does work - the combining also offers some nice options - even a way to eliminate duplicates.
It would still be nice to have a playlist attribute to make items added to a playlist blacklisted (to allow for multiple blacklists)

PMB

Aug 2, 2021, 4:24:26 AM8/2/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi cornu...,

Good suggestion, I will put that forward.

Paul
Brennan Support.