Cover Art

Edwyn Corteen

Aug 16, 2018, 12:44:27 PM8/16/18
to Brennan Forum
The Musicbrainz cover art option has stopped working, has the link changed?

Cover art from Amazon still working fine.

Tony Johnston

Aug 16, 2018, 1:11:01 PM8/16/18
to Brennan Forum
Never had much success with musicbrainz, very rarely showed cover art. Now use Amazon as standard.

Reinhard Goeppert

Aug 16, 2018, 1:52:52 PM8/16/18
to Brennan Forum
Well the resolution of musicbrainz was usually much better than amazons (500 x 500 instead of 218 x 218), so i wished it would work again or something similiar could be installed.

John McKeown

Aug 16, 2018, 7:54:26 PM8/16/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Edwyn. Musicbrainz is working fine (last checked 23:30 on 16/08) through Mp3tag (last version update 12/07) and have been using this to tag and obtain cover art for CDs I have ripped to my computer.

Edwyn Corteen

Aug 17, 2018, 4:31:02 PM8/17/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi John

If Mp3tag is working it indicates that wherever the B2 is looking needs updating, over to Martin!

Reinhard Goeppert

Aug 18, 2018, 1:21:47 PM8/18/18
to Brennan Forum
Over to Martin !

Jonathan Marsh

Aug 19, 2018, 9:17:30 AM8/19/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi,same issue too, Musicbrainz stopped working two three days ago - please can you fix, really useful on a tablet

PMB

Aug 20, 2018, 3:50:51 AM8/20/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

I have reported this issue to Martin who will be looking at it today (hopefully).

Paul
Brennan Support.

PMB

Aug 21, 2018, 4:33:18 AM8/21/18
to Brennan Forum
HI All,

MusicBrainz should be working again with Aug 20 2018 software.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Reinhard Goeppert

Aug 21, 2018, 1:44:22 PM8/21/18
to Brennan Forum
Thank you, Martin 👍!

Andrew Dale

Aug 22, 2018, 4:45:08 AM8/22/18
to Brennan Forum
Downloaded Aug 20 2018 software this morning and MusicBrainz still doesn't appear to be working
Andy

PMB

Aug 22, 2018, 5:39:06 AM8/22/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Andrew,

Just tried it and it is working on my system.

What are you seeing when you select MusicBrainz?

Paul
Brennan Support.

John Bisset

Aug 23, 2018, 8:05:31 AM8/23/18
to Brennan Forum
Still not working; dotted circle just keeps going round.

lesliebr...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2018, 9:04:55 AM8/23/18
to Brennan Forum
Working here on Windows 10 laptop with chrome browser.

Leslie.

John Bisset

Aug 23, 2018, 9:44:40 AM8/23/18
to Brennan Forum
Solved this! Chrome refuses to load new version unless forced. Bring up interface, hold down shift key  and click on reload.This replaces version in cache. Now works fine.