Original Web U.I. way more responsive than V3 U.I...

James Wyatt

Mar 6, 2020, 11:10:35 AM3/6/20
to Brennan Forum
Yes... I have updated my B2 to the latest updates...

Has anyone else noticed that the V3 UI [/v3.html#] becomes unresponsive?

Click Play Arrow, and nothing happens. Or the tracks & times are not in sync with what's playing. (Next track plays while still showing previous track.)
Also, the bar is too short for any decent progress movement. Bring back the rectangle selector.

I find myself going back to [/original.html#] to do anything in the B2.

I love the new smartphone app!

Edwyn Corteen

Mar 7, 2020, 6:41:31 AM3/7/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi James

No, all seems fine and much prettier! Possibly you have less than ideal WiFi signal? To see on the B2 go to  Settings/Maintenance/WiFi strength, mine is 51.