Mobile Web UI volume

Quantum Mechanic

May 16, 2019, 4:24:21 PM5/16/19
to Brennan Forum
Currently the Web UI on my mobile phone defaults to 28 on the volume but then trying to lower the level it goes to zero and of raising it, goes to 63 in one press. Any ideas?

Quantum Mechanic

May 16, 2019, 4:26:23 PM5/16/19
to Brennan Forum
And now seems to be fine again... ghost in the machine?

PMB

May 17, 2019, 4:25:17 AM5/17/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi QM,

May have been a WiFi issue i.e. poor/weak signal at the time you were adjusting the volume.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Tobias Brunner

May 17, 2019, 4:45:33 AM5/17/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi all,

Re: volume, is there any plan to bring back the slider in the new mobile interface? Love the new interface but seems such a step back to have these rough changes - why not retain the slider or at least give much more room to change volume?
This is the reason I am not using the new interface a lot.
Cheers
Tobias

PMB

May 19, 2019, 3:52:54 PM5/19/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Tobias,

That's one for Martin so I'll pass your post to him.

Paul
Brennan Support.

bluebilly_goat

May 20, 2019, 7:41:04 AM5/20/19
to Brennan Forum
Sorry to bang on about
the mobile UI, which has the album cover size I want but is part obscured top and bottom by volume and search controls as I've mentioned before which is very frustrating. There is loads of room to move these controls without obscuring the album cover, so can I PLEASE request that this be looked at for a future software update?
Thank you

Bill