Capital Letters

john gilbert

Jun 24, 2021, 3:51:00 PM6/24/21
to Brennan Forum
How do you insert Capital Letters using the Brennan remote controller, I cannot find any useful advice on Brennans website.
Regards,
John Gilbert

JFBUK

Jun 24, 2021, 4:12:43 PM6/24/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

Keep pressing the relevant key on the remote. It will cycle through lowercase,uppercase, numbers, punctuation/symbols
E.g. you will get uppercase C on the ABC/2 key after the requisite number of presses

John

Peter Lowham

Jun 24, 2021, 4:14:15 PM6/24/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

On my B2 remote, I just cycle through the lower case on the appropriate key until the upper case characters are displayed; for example the '2' button has the 'abc' characters also.

The display cycle for this button is 'a - b - c - 2 -A - B - C', so just keep pressing the button until the upper case characters show.

Is that what you are looking for, or have I mis-understood the query?

Regards,
Peter.