CDDB database

Anthony Jewell

Jun 25, 2021, 6:30:16 AM6/25/21
to Brennan Forum
I downloaded this some months ago co-op and would like to update it. Doesn't
 anyone have any idea how to go about this?

fred.w....@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2021, 9:40:50 AM6/25/21
to Brennan Forum
I am NOT CERTAIN about this but I an mot sure that the CDDB that can be downloaded to the Brennan is still being updated (by the people who created it)
If you want to be sure you have the latest version the B2 Menu command to download it is.
a.jpg

or from the Maintenance Menu section (direct web download)
a.jpg

I think that as you Rip a CD the Brennan may also try and access some other databases for you if you are on line.

Fred

PMB

Jun 29, 2021, 4:44:58 AM6/29/21
to Brennan Forum