Stuck Wave file, won't compress

Suki Azami

Jun 20, 2022, 3:40:25 PM6/20/22
to Brennan Forum
I have a Wave file that won't compress....any suggestions?

It causes no issues with playback of other files, but I cannot figure out which file it is, not how to get it to compress. Deleting it would also be acceptable, if I knew which file it was.

Screenshot.jpg

osro...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2022, 4:09:27 PM6/20/22
to Brennan Forum
Usually when I close the web UI compression of any uncompressed files will start within about 5 min.  I hope that this helps.

Philip Davies

Jun 20, 2022, 5:03:09 PM6/20/22
to Brennan Forum
if you can use the NAS function then windows find for *.wav or *.WAV will probably find it for you

PMB

Jun 24, 2022, 4:06:33 AM6/24/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi suki,

Please use our new Forum page - link - for any new questions.

Try running 'Scan Disk' - Settings menu. If this doesn't clear the WAV file, open the web UI >> click the Track symbol - the double note, 3rd from the left, below the Search B2 box >> type  .WAV  i.e. dotWAV and the offending track will be shown. Click on the three dots to the right of the track to open the menu and select delete.

Paul
Brennan Support.