Giles Browne

Feb 2, 2021, 8:57:37 AM2/2/21
to Brennan Forum
Does anyone know how to flush / delete items on the Baby Brennan pre-set list?  Mine has a load of rubbish on it [how did it get there?] which I need to clear out to make room for more...

Edwyn Corteen

Feb 2, 2021, 9:22:24 AM2/2/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi, Using WebUI, Find your new station and tune it in, click on three dots and assign to the pre-set you want, this will replace the original.

PMB

Feb 3, 2021, 3:37:54 AM2/3/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Vicar,

They are example ones we put there so you could try the radio function.

You cannot delete them but can overwrite them with your preferred stations. You do need to use the web UI to do this -

Connect the BB1 to your WiFi network - run 'Setup WiFi' from the Settings & Tools menu
Open a new browser page (Chrome, Safari, etc) on your computer, tablet or phone
Type the IP Address shown on the BB1 e.g. 192.168.1.127 into the browser address line (next to the padlock for Chrome)
This opens the web UI for the BB1 - from here you can view, edit and play music stored on the BB1
Click the vTuner tab at the top centre of the page
Type a search clue e.g. BBC Radio 2 and click the spyglass
Click the play symbol to the left of the search result  - the station should play
Click the three dots to the right of the Station name
Pick a preset to overwrite with BBC Radio 2.

Paul
Brennan Support.