change in rename tracks procedure

James Boyden

Aug 10, 2021, 2:02:54 PM8/10/21
to Brennan Forum
With the latest software upgrade, it seems no longer to be possible to open a track to rename by simply clicking on the track in the web interface.  Instead, clicking prompts a blue-line box around the track and to rename, one must go on to click rename (on the dots menu).  This adds a step for no apparent reason--or am I missing something?

PMB

Aug 11, 2021, 3:13:06 AM8/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi jmab...,

Well spotted.

You can still click directly on ... to open the menu but not on the title - I have made a note of this.

Paul
Brennan Support.

James Boyden

Sep 10, 2021, 3:38:25 PM9/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Glad to see older functionality restored in 7 Sept. update.  Thanks!