Unable to Connect from WebUI from Macbook Air

Peter Gilbert

Mar 5, 2021, 6:35:36 AM3/5/21
to Brennan Forum
 I have recently upgraded to MacOS Big Sur. I am unable to connect to my B2 using Firefox or Safari from my MacBook Air.

I have a fixed IP address for the B2 and this has not changed.

Software is B2B 1 Mar 2021

I am able to connect from an iPad air using Chrome via Wifi.  I can also connect using Bluetooth from the same device.

I have cleared the cache on the browsers and re-entered the ip address of the B2. No success.

Any ideas?

Regards

Peter

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2021, 7:00:36 AM3/5/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Peter,
Just a thought, but have you tried doing a hard reset on your home router (ie power it off wait 30 second then power it on again)?
Fred

Peter Gilbert

Mar 5, 2021, 8:31:08 AM3/5/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Fred

Bingo. That worked.  No idea why. One of the mysteries of the computing world, I suppose. The equivalent of using a sledge hammer on an engine that won't start!

Peter

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2021, 8:33:45 AM3/5/21
to Brennan Forum
Yep, then the WC won't work, sometimes you have to rod the pipes!