No sound

John Harland

Mar 30, 2022, 2:48:13 AM3/30/22
to Brennan Forum
All of a sudden I cannot get any sound out of my B2, tried radio and saved music. If I plug in headphones and put it on full volume I get a very low volume, poor quality sound,
An ideas please ?

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2022, 3:53:02 AM3/30/22
to Brennan Forum
Have you any speakers plugged into the back of the B2? if so are any of the cable plugs touching one another (this would short out the amplifier). If so slide some paper plastic between them.
Fred

PMB

Mar 30, 2022, 5:46:04 AM3/30/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi jcgha...,

After checking the speaker connections, try doing a Web Upgrade - Settings menu, to reload the software.

If this doesn't work you can try reprogramming the SD Card, see our Techy Stuff page - link - New SD Card, or replace it. If you need an SD Card please email us on -  thebrennanb2  @  gmail  .com  - no spaces, with an address for delivery.

Paul
Brennan Support.