2nd B2 IP address

nfiel...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2021, 6:32:02 AM12/13/21
to Brennan Forum
I purchased a second B2 rather than going down the sonos route. When I connected to the wifi I did not get an IP address. Does this mean I will have to operate this B2 as a stand alone unit using the button on the B2 with no web UI ?

JFBUK

Dec 13, 2021, 6:43:45 AM12/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

you can connect multiple B2s to your network so its most likely you have a network connectivity issue.
When you say you have no IP address do you mean the your scrolling front display is reading 'no network' ?
Can you describe the steps you went through when installing the second B2, e.g.. Wi-Fi setup ?

John

nfiel...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2021, 8:31:41 AM12/13/21
to Brennan Forum
My bad!!! Very senior moment. All`s well. I thought I had set up the wifi following the instructions in the guide. Some how forgot to press `next`after the success message.  Went through it again this morning and voila, all good. Thanks for answering