Just wanted to say...

Davywhizz

Jun 21, 2020, 6:10:57 AM6/21/20
to Brennan Forum
Today I tested some good quality reference headphones for an associate. During that process I used my B2 as a source for part of the time. Its output goes to my hifi optically and I used the headphone socket at that end: so whilst I can't comment on the B2's internal amplifier, I was struck by the integrity of the rips and the lack of background noise. I always test with a dozen or so tracks I've known inside out, some for decades, and I heard everything I expected to at CD quality and nothing I shouldn't.

PMB

Jun 21, 2020, 4:04:32 PM6/21/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Davywhiz,