new remote

question mark

Dec 25, 2018, 6:27:50 PM12/25/18
to Brennan Forum
How do I purchase a new remote and what is the price (US dollars)?

Tony

Jan 1, 2019, 11:13:26 PM1/1/19
to Brennan Forum
You can order one directly from Brennan here :   Brennan Website : Shop Brennan

Scroll down the page to the B2 Remote Control - price in British pounds converst to about $19US.

There seems to be a "free shipping" option or a $90 worldwide option.  I have no idea what the difference is.

HTH

Nick Hickson

Jan 1, 2019, 11:44:04 PM1/1/19
to Brennan Forum
How can £15 translate to $90?.

Tony

Jan 1, 2019, 11:50:31 PM1/1/19
to Brennan Forum
On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 8:44:04 PM UTC-8, Nick Hickson wrote:
How can £15 translate to $90?.

If you go through the Brennan checkout process, you are given several shipping options.  One of them is a global shipping price that works out to $90 US.   So your total cost is about $109 for a replacement remote - $19 for the remote and $90 for shipping

I assume that's a Fedex/DHL/USP type courier price?

There is a free shipping option that I suspect involves throwing the remote in an envelope and letting the various government mail services deal with it?