Brennan BB1 USB not working

johnb....@talktalk.net

Nov 12, 2020, 11:09:28 AM11/12/20
to Brennan Forum
I have a BB1 which works fine as regards radio tuning etc but i want to download from a USB.
 I have plugged in a USB (it is FAT32), the USB shows a solid red light i.e. NOT flashing. No logo appears in bottom left of screen and no entry shows on the main menu.
So I tried using a USB booster plugged into the mains. This time the USB flashed but still no logo or entry on the main BB1 Menu.
I have run out of ideas/options.
Help please!!!

John B

Mike W

Nov 12, 2020, 1:32:45 PM11/12/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi John, is this just one USB stick or multiple ones? It could be a faulty stick

Mike

PMB

Nov 13, 2020, 8:40:47 AM11/13/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi John B,

Please confirm if you have a BB1 or a B2, as the BB1 doesn't have a red LED?

Paul
Brennan Support.