B2 with Audio Pro add-ons/devices

Robert Gillett

Nov 8, 2021, 4:27:08 PM11/8/21
to Brennan Forum
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help clarify this for me.
Before I order a B2 I'd like to know if it will allow me to automatically connect to my Audio Pro C5 and C3 over Wi-Fi (rather than aux/cable or Bluetooth).  I’m hoping the B2 will detect the devices as output options a similar way to iPhone and Android do.
Thank you,
Robert G
Message has been deleted

Robert Gillett

Nov 9, 2021, 3:02:34 AM11/9/21
to Brennan Forum
Thank you Fred, for the quick and clear reply!
Rob

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 10:07:26 PM UTC fred.w....@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

No the B2 can NOT connect to anything but Sonos speakers using WiFi. It WILL detect and connect to Bluetooth devices.

Fred.

PMB

Nov 9, 2021, 3:40:58 AM11/9/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Robert G,

If Audio Pro have an app that includes a 'media player' function you may be able to pull music i.e. the app will be in control of what's played, from the B2 over WiFi using DLNA mode.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Robert Gillett

Nov 10, 2021, 3:16:01 AM11/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul.  Thank you - yes, that was my next port of call.  The Audio Pro app does indeed allow connections to NAS/DLNA sources so hopefully that will work, and then I can preset it to work with a button on the device.

Rob