audio output

Todd Lefkowitz

Dec 12, 2021, 11:13:59 AM12/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi All

It seems like the B2 audio output is defaulted to Wired Speakers.  How do I change this for BT, optical, etc

Thanks for helping a newbie

Todd

JFBUK

Dec 12, 2021, 11:27:16 AM12/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Todd,

the Brennan website has lots of info on this

Its all most easily done using the Web UI and in the case of Optical out just plug the cable in to the B2.

Even when there are no wired speakers directly connected the B2 display will still show "wired speakers".

In my case I only have Optical out and my display still shows wired speakers

If you are still stuck after reading the Brennan website please re-post

John

PMB

Dec 13, 2021, 4:51:47 AM12/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Todd,

'Speakers: Wired' refers to all of the B2's outputs i.e. Speakers, Line Out, Optical and Bluetooth and is the normal setting when you are not using Sonos speakers.

This function is only used with Sonos speakers.

Paul
Brennan Support.