Red and Green Flashing

mark....@verizon.net

Feb 2, 2022, 5:53:40 PM2/2/22
to Brennan Forum
I have a 500GB model with the off/on toggle in back.  My red and green lights are flashing and I cannot access any functions.  Ate a CD and will not spit it out.   I tried taking the 2 screws out on the back, and twice reset the small SD card as instructed, but it did not help.
Any suggestions?  should I mail in the SD card, or the entire unit for repair.

Ordered from Amazon in Sep 18, sent in for a new CD drive a year later.  ASIN #B017EMWMSO

  Thanks
Mark King in Pittsburgh

fred.w....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2022, 6:40:05 PM2/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mark,

The symptoms you describe indicate that either the little SD Card has failed or the Software on it (the B2's operating system) has become corrupt.

You can order a new card from the Brennan Web site for £10 Uk. Or you can try and re flash the old card with the software which is downloadable from the Brennan Web site.
The latter is not difficult to do but a bit daunting. There are how to instructions in this Forum and on theBrennan Web site.

Fred.

PMB

Feb 3, 2022, 4:38:19 AM2/3/22
to Brennan Forum