Re Mobile UI Diosplay

Russell...@hotmail.com

Aug 8, 2019, 6:23:53 AM8/8/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Folks

In reply to Paul from Support - I'm currently struggling with using UI on Chrome,  but also MS Edge - this is on a Motorola G6 Android - Am only seeing partial UI and it's very awkward to navigate - Cheers Russ

Edwyn Corteen

Aug 9, 2019, 4:19:17 PM8/9/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Russel, you are correct currently broken as described, should be an easy fix once Martin has the time, meanwhile you can turn off the mobile view, click on settings (top right hand icon) scroll down list and untick "Default to mobile on this browser" now you will have everything visible, touch Now playing to see all the available options.

PMB

Aug 11, 2019, 3:58:41 AM8/11/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Guys,

Please check out Latest Software page for an update in the coming days.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Chrissy7090

Aug 12, 2019, 3:53:10 AM8/12/19
to Brennan Forum
Paul

I have updated to the new software (12th July) but on my Motorola G6 android phone using the Chrome browser the problem still exists! I rebooted the phone but
only the top half of the screen is displayed.

Chris

PMB

Aug 12, 2019, 5:31:28 AM8/12/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Chris,

Have you opened a new browser page and entered the IP Address? Also try clearing browser data and try a new browser page.

Paul
Brennan Support.