Internet Radio

john kenna

Mar 7, 2022, 6:35:37 PM3/7/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi, setup radio when B2 arrived but have not used it for a couple of months BUT now all I get (on any station-preset or Vtuner via computer) is waiting to load data, stays at 0.0%.
Wi-fi works fine as have used computer to both Rip and play music selections.
Any suggestions?

Message has been deleted

JFBUK

Mar 8, 2022, 5:04:10 AM3/8/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

have you run a radio update ?

From the menu

>SETTINGS>RADIO UPDATE

What version of the B2 software are you using ? if you have not done a recent upgrade it might be worth doing one.

Any particular radio stations causing problems  ?

John

PMB

Mar 8, 2022, 5:35:45 AM3/8/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi renta...,

The B2 has two ways of accessing internet radio stations -

UK Radio Feeds - only accessible from the front panel controls
vTuner - accessible from the web UI and app.

So if you search a station (pick a known one such as BBC Radio 2 - if you are in the UK) via vTuner and click the play symbol, to the left of the search result, does it play?

We do know that some station providers are moving over to app based listening which means the B2 will no longer be able to receive those stations. So best to test with a known station as suggested above.

Paul
Brennan Support.

john kenna

Mar 9, 2022, 12:30:12 PM3/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Due back tomorrow, will check again---software is latest (checked with your web page) and used several stations from Heart FM to a german station---no data.
As stated will double check
thank you