Spotify

Todd Lefkowitz

Jan 20, 2022, 3:12:49 PM1/20/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi All

Having issues with Spotify on the B2.  Normally the Spotify on my iPhone finds the B2 and allows it to punch through.  My B2 audio out goes to HDMI on my Sony receiver.  The iPhone seem to find the Brennan just fine but won't play audio on the selected HDMI input setting.  This never happened before today.  If I choose the Sony receiver on the iPhone, it plays just fine. I do have audio out through HDMI selected, btw

Todd

Daniel Taylor

Jan 20, 2022, 3:17:39 PM1/20/22
to Brennan Forum
The B2's HDMI output doesn't always connect.  I've found that I have to have the receiving end of the cable powered up and the input selected before I turn on the B2, in order to get a connection.  When I get that wrong, I have to cycle power on the B2 while leaving the receiver on and input selected.