B2B upgrade

Phil G

Sep 24, 2021, 12:53:24 PM9/24/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi. I am still using the old B2 software. I am considering  buying the B2B SD card but a recent string of conversations on this forum  has left me confused as to whether I need to do this. Will upgrading to B2B enhance the functionality  of my B2? What on earth
Is a " differentiating feature" please? Many thanks. Phil

Daniel Taylor

Sep 24, 2021, 1:12:04 PM9/24/21
to Brennan Forum
The main difference between B2 and B2B software is the B2B has significantly enhanced Bluetooth connection capability.  One other small difference is that the B2 version cannot support the USB-Ethernet adapter.

Phil G

Sep 24, 2021, 1:16:28 PM9/24/21
to Brennan Forum
Thank you Daniel. Looks like it's  worth doing then.

harlond57

Sep 28, 2021, 7:40:42 PM9/28/21
to Brennan Forum
Plus it's so easy I was able to do it.

Daniel Taylor

Sep 28, 2021, 8:12:16 PM9/28/21
to Brennan Forum
That's great to hear.  Maybe your success will give others the confidence to try it, as well.

PMB

Sep 29, 2021, 4:46:41 AM9/29/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Phil G,

I am working on a differences list which I will put on the Latest Software page.

Paul
Brennan Support.

PMB

Oct 26, 2021, 6:29:26 AM10/26/21
to Brennan Forum
Reply from Phil G )sent to my email)

Many thanks to Harlond57, Daniel Taylor and of course Paul for your support on this. Thanks to the video I've done it! I've stopped perspiring now and my hands aren't shaking. Thanks again.
PhilG

Paul
Brennan Support.