Ripping and storing unofficial 'bootleg' discs

gd...@yahoo.com

Jun 7, 2018, 9:22:08 AM6/7/18
to Brennan Forum
How do you rip, label, and store discs that are 'bootlegs' that were downloaded from the music archive or taped from a show?  Much of my collection is of this sort, being a taper and a collector of tapes/discs from live shows.  BTW, these are all legally acquired from bands that allow their fans to tape.  Most of them are in Wav files, some are in FLAC and some in MP3.

Adam Sharpe

Jun 7, 2018, 9:26:54 AM6/7/18
to Brennan Forum
If they are already split into tracks, just input the cd and track info (I use the web UI).

If they aren't split into tracks, use a program on a pc, such as audacity to split them into tracks, then they can be named before porting over to the B2.