I have loaded about 20 ads in quick succession. Brennan now reads " see you later " and has done so for about 18 hours . I presume it is still writing onto disc? help please. thanks Brian

Brian Mccormack

Jan 15, 2022, 5:05:22 AM1/15/22
to Brennan Forum
see you later appeared on Brennan 18 hours ago . No reaction to any commands.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2022, 5:58:45 AM1/15/22
to Brennan Forum
Here is the Forum Thread that discusses this message

I would suggest you power of the machine at the mains switch, wait 30 seconds, power it up again (hopefully it will boot OK) and then as the first thing you do, from the front display and round knob, is go through the menus thus
main menu >  settings > Web Upgrade - and select that.

a.JPG

After that reboot the B2 and you should be OK.
Fred

fred.w....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2022, 11:59:36 AM1/15/22
to Brennan Forum
I got this reply to my private email.

------------------------------
many thanks Fred. I tried the same disc and it did it again. Great way back thanks Brian
----------------------------------

fred.w....@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2022, 12:05:45 PM1/15/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Brian,

I I understand you, The Power off, reboot and software update worked for you OK.
However you tried to load the same CD as before and the B2 "crashed" again.

If I have understood you correctly then it would appear there is something mysterious about that CD - try ripping it on your PC then using the B2's Web UI to load it from there.

Also as you have managed a good Web Upgrade already you don't need to do this again - just power off the B2 wait 30 seconds then power it on again to clear the problem.

Hopefully it will only be this one CD that is causing the problem. (try a different one and see if this rips OK).

Fred

PMB

Jan 17, 2022, 4:11:03 AM1/17/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Brian,

Check the Stats - press INFO on the remote or click the COG wheel on the web UI and see how much memory space you have left - 'Capacity' and 'Used' figures. Let us know all of the Stats info.

Paul
Brennan Support.